Document Date: Nov 1st, 2010
1. Protecting your privacy
• We don't share, sell, or exchange your information with third parties for any purposes.
• We don't send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes, unless it pertains to the SBCoupons.com website.
• Our service incorporates a completely anonymous system to reduce 3rd party email address harvesting & spam.
• In response to concerns about protecting children's privacy online, Congress enacted the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 ("COPPA"), which sets forth rules and procedures governing the ways in which web sites may collect, use and disclose any personal information for children under the age of 13. In accordance, SBCoupons.com does not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 13. If SBCoupons.com learns that a post was created by a person under the age of 13, SBCoupons.com will make every effort to remove that post as quickly as possible.
• SBCoupons.com, or people who post on SBCoupons.com, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
2. Data we collect
• When posting we collect your email address, for purposes such as, reply, sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services, and the Service as a whole.
• Please do not post any personal information on SBCoupons.com postings that you expect to keep private.
• The web server at SBCoupons.com automatically collects statistical information of the collective characteristics and behavior of our users and visitors. Some of the information collected is IP address/domain name, date of access, time of access, browser, operating system, the internet address from which SBCoupons.com is accessed, which pages are accessed, and geographic data. This is general aggregate information used for statistical analysis and demographics. The information SBCoupons.com collects is used for internal review and may be used to improve the content of the site and better serve your needs. None of this information is released, it’s strictly confidential. Please note, if necessary for security or other reasons, SBCoupons.com reserves the right to review data and furthermore release data pertaining to a certain users activities to authorities, legal representatives, or party's that SBCoupons.com deems essential.
3. Data we store
• All postings and contact information are stored in our database. Even after "deletion," this information may be archived elsewhere.
• Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
• Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore SBCoupons.com cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted, but rest assure SBCoupons.com works hard to preserve all information. Users must acknowledge there is always a chance of messages, pages, or personal information being intercepted by others.
4. Circumstances in which SBCoupons.com may release information
• SBCoupons.com may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
5. International Users
By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of SBCoupons.com we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located in the United States. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.
SBCoupons.com welcomes feedback on
this document at: firstname.lastname@example.org